Words To Remember Us By

A collection of excerpts, quotes, poems, lyrics, jokes, and other things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom

I lost myself a long time ago. But I'm enjoying the search.

Friday, August 12

Anna

I did not go to cherch on Sunday becase I did not want to go and Fin tuk me on a trane to a big forist. It is a wondfull forist and Fin cudle me and tell sum wondfull story about Mister God and it was better than Sunday school. In cherch people make Mister God big and big and big and Mister God get so big that you don't know, but Fin make Mister God so little, he get in your eye.

In the forist I see sum rabit and sum bager and a lot of bird and sum deer and a ded one too, but I did not see no peple becase they was in the boozer and wen I saw the ded deer it make me cry a bit and Fin say it is sily to cry fir ded thing but I can cry for peple in the boozer. Fin say to tuch the ded deer and I tuch the ded deer and it Puft like face powdr all up my nos. Wen it gos all to powdr it gos into dirt and then the gras gros in it and then the shep eat the gras and then I eat the shep and so I eat the ded deer and because Mister God make it all, I eat Mister God all time like the peple do in cherch. But mine is better becase I do it all the time. Not only sometimes like they do in cherch but every time.

- Anna's Book (Anna and Mister God)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Programs